[full_column]How do I estimate my delivery date?
Calculating when your order will arrive is easy! You can calculate delivery estimates by taking the processing time for your order and adding the shipping time based on the shipping method you’ve chosen.
Refer to the table below for more precise processing times to get an even better estimate of the Total Delivery Time for your order.
Let’s say you order a jacket at 2nd Dec, 2013. below was the estimate time frame for the whole delivery process.
2013-12-02 : Order Placed
2013-12-06 : Order shipped out from China warehouse (tracking code available)
2013-12-11 – 2013-12-13 : Estimate order delivered.
* local courier company will not make any delivery on weekends or local public holidays.
* Chinese holiday reminder: During week-long Chinese holidays, Chinese National Day (October 1) and Chinese New Year, services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 2-6 days.
WinterClothes.com.my aims to deliver within the estimate time frame stated. However due to reasons beyond our control, we are sometimes unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame. This could be due to delay delivery by third parties and delivery location located at remote area.
We would like to suggest.
1. Place order and make payment in advance 2 – 3 weeks before your winter vacation (if possible).
2. Kindly leave us a note about your required date when checkout at our website to aware our warehouse colleague when processing your order.
3. For better communication, please add our Mobile Instant Messaging Tools like LINE (ID: wcsupport), WeChat (ID: winterclothes) or Whatsapp (Tel no: 0108077537).
For customer whose shipping address located at courier company remote area list, additional charges may be apply. Our customer support team will contact you once we get notice from our courier partner.